Another Dragon’s Den took place with a number of great applications and presentations for the Dragon’s to consider. 10 community projects were given a share of the pot:
- Prattens Sports and social club for some flooring for there entrance lobby.
- Swallow~ For day trips for swallow members
- Ev Robinson ~ For a befriending service for older people
- Kezzie Burt ~ For Zumbini, Zumber for 0-3 year olds and their carers
- Radstock Junior Gateway club~ To help towards the cost of a residential stay
- The Community Bus~ To help towards cost of the Easter Play scheme.
- Westfield Sports & Community Centre~ to enable them to gain charity status
- Dial a Ride~ To maintain low cost fares for those in the Radstock and Westfield area,
- Radstock Museum~ To pay for display boards for there “Lanes, Boats & Trains” exhibition.
- Hayley Wyatt~” Made for you” workshops for people with cancer in the Radstock & Westfield area
Look out for news on the next round!